Buslovers Green engine with a low noise level
The G9B has been developed to run on natural gas or biogas. Natural
gas and biogas have properties that significantly reduce emissions
of exhaust substances that are harmful to human beings and nature.
In addition, a gas engine operates far more quietly compared with
a conventional diesel engine. The emission levels from a G9B engine
meet the EU demands for Euro 5 and EEV (Enhanced Environmentally
friendly Vehicle), making it particularly suited for city buses and other
buses operating in vulnerable environments. Natural gas consists primarily, to about 85 percent, of methane gas. The gas is stored in tanks fitted on the bus’s roof.
Four-valve technology and overhead camshaft
The G9B has four valves per cylinder and separate inlet and exhaust ducts with a cross-flow design. The combustion chamber is designed according to the Lambda 1 concept and the engine is fitted with threeway catalytic conversion. All this together results in swift gas flow and an optimal combustion process, leading in turn to low emissions and better power and torque.
modified construction with high reliability
Compared with the D9B diesel engine, the G9B has lower compression and it is quipped with a modified cylinder head. The pistons, valves and valve seats are redesigned and are made of a different material. The G9B uses spark plugs with platinum electrodes for extralong lifetime.
Other Post Buslovers :
- Harga Bus SHD
- Obat Kecoa for Bus
- Bagaimana REM Angin Pada Bus Bekerja
- Kecanggihan Bus Scania untuk Transjakarta Seharga 5,8 M
- Jadwal Keberangatan dan Rute Bus Primajasa
- Jadwal Keberangkatan dan Trayek Bus Budiman
- Bus dan Truck Dilarang Tol Cikapali?
- Agramas Trayek Jadwal Keberangkatan dan Tarif 2015
- Rute Jadwal dan Tarif Bus Rosalia Indah 2015
- Agen dan Rute Bus Haryanto Kudus
- Gonjang Ganjing Terminal Rawa Mangun
- Kumpulan Foto Jambore Nasional 2015 Jepara
- Kumpulan Video Jambore Nasional Bismania Jepara 2015
- Konvoi 42 Bus Jambore Nasional Jepara 2015
- Tips Memperbaiki Gardan Bus dan Mobil
- Pulau Dewata Bersama Blue Star Maret 2015
- Putra Pelangi Perkasa